The Santuary of the Santissima Trinità
The Sanctuary of the Santissima Trinità or Holy Trinity is situated on the west side of Monte Orlando. It was founded in the 11th century and was annexed to a Benedictine monastery. It was restored by the Alcantarini fathers in the 19th century. To the right of the church, there is a corridor which is decorated with majolica tiles depicting “The Stations of the Cross“. Nearby is the Turk’s Grotto and the 14th century Cappella del Crocefisso.
The Chapel of the Madonna del Colle
The chapel is situated on a hill in the outskirts of Gaeta in Via del Colle
The Chapel of the Madonna della Conca
The Chapel of the Madonna della Conca lies at the foot of Monte Conca, quite near to the coast. It was built in 1639 by the Benedictine nuns of the church of Santa Caterina d’Alessandria in Gaeta.